Tuesday 18 August 2015

Life








Hi! Ive decided to give blogging a whirl again as unfortunately life got in the way a few years ago and i just stopped. My family and I have just made a big move over the pond from the UK to Houston Texas. Luckily for me as a stay at home mom for the time being, this gives me the perfect opportunity to start blogging again. I still have a big obsession with all things beauty related and my collection grows everyday! I have worked until the move as a freelance Make up Artist for the past 11 years so hopefully i can pass on some of my knowledge in my posts. I also have an unhealthy obsession to skin care which you will find out I'm sure!





Liz x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Boudoir | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig