Tuesday 6 April 2010

Hey!!!

Hey im Liz and welcome to my blog! Im new to this but i love love love reading blogs as i find you find out the real truth about a product so i thought id share my thoughts and knowledge with you too!! Ill share a few little facts about myself to get this going!

  1. I trained as a make up artist 6 years ago.
  2. I am a mummy to a gorgeous little boy named Luca.
  3. I have my own little beauty business within a hairdressers offering make up,nails,hd brows,false lashes and spray tanning.
  4. My mum is American and i lived there (Chicago and San Francisco) until i was 7.
  5. I have worked for numerous cosmetics brands in the past but love working for myself now as i hate being stuck and loyal to just one brand!
  6. im addicted to make up!!!!!
  7. hmmmm i thought i was more interesting than that but thats all i can think of for now!!

xx
SHARE:

1 comment

© Beauty Boudoir | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig